Role: Investor Relations and Marketing
A long/short equities hedge fund with market leading performance, is hiring a Marketing and Investor Relations professional to drive capital raising. The fund is currently sitting just under $800m and is one of the top performing hedge funds of the past 3 years.
The role will require the candidate to pose as the key contact between investors and the fund, answering investor queries and providing advice on fund performance drivers. The successful candidate will be able to assist in on-boarding and continuous relationship development as well as assuming full control of the entire asset-raising process.
- To add experience, knowledge, and expertise to the exciting business development push across Europe and North America.
- Ability to travel to attend conferences and meet with investors across Europe and the US.
- To build a database of suitable prospective investors with the capacity to invest in alternatives credit spaces.
- To host and attend regular meetings with the key prospective and existing investors.
- To manage relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's leading activities and performance.
- To have extensive fund-raising experience across long-short equities.
- To have a deep investor-network globally with North America of particular interest.
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- c.6+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
This is an opportunity to become part of an exciting growth phase for a market-leading blue-chip hedge fund. Should you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on this site.