A leading multi-billion dollar private equity and hedge fund manager seeks a mid-level investor relations and business development professional to lead their investor relations effort.
- Develop a comprehensive investor targeting program and fundraising strategy
- Manage existing relationships with sophisticated institutional LP's
- Prepare marketing materials, including but not limited to RFP's/DDQ's, pitchbooks, and presentation decks
- 5-7 years of previous experience in a hybrid relationship management and capital raising role at another private equity fund manager
- Self-starter and ability to "hunt" independently
- Strong working knowledge long-term equity hedge fund strategies
This is a unique position with a leading firm, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!