A leading hedge fund manager based in Boston, MA seeks a junior investor relations professional to join a lean client team.
- Prepare marketing materials, including presentations, fund commentary, and performance analyses
- Answer client inquiries, such as RFP's, DDQ's
- Contribute to client reporting such as monthly, quarterly, and annual performance updates
- Help manage existing LP relationships
- Maintain the CRM
- 1-3 years of prior experience in investor relations experience with another hedge fund or alternative investment manager
- Strong understanding of the credit markets
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
This is a unique opportunity with a leading fund manager, so if you meet the requirements, apply today!