Selby Jennings are partnered with a leading Pan-European real estate asset manager, who are backed by a global multi-billion AUM asset manager. The group raise institutional capital from leading investors and are currently raising for their 5th fund.
As the firm continues to grow, and take advantage of the current market, the team are looking to onboard an entrepreneurial Investor Relations professional to play a significant role in fostering new relationships with investors.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors across Europe.
Complete Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Information (RFI), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) as well as investor requests and other related documents
Creating and updating marketing materials.
- Maintaining a database of potential investors and helping investors with any queries.
- 2-7 years of experience in Investor Relations.
- Investor relations experience across the private markets, real estate a plus.
- Entrepreneurial - Able to think creatively to manage the needs of a growing area.
- Strong numerical skills.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing real estate firm, and play an integral part in Investor Relations, apply directly here.