Job Title: Investor Relations Associate
Location: Hong Kong
We are a $4bn hedge fund based in Hong Kong with a focus on global equities. Our investment strategy is centered on fundamental analysis and we have a proven track record of delivering strong returns for our investors. We are now looking for an Investor Relations Associate to join our team and help us continue to grow and succeed.
As an Investor Relations Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with our investors. You will work closely with our investment team to provide them with updates on our performance and portfolio, as well as help them with any queries they may have. You will also be responsible for preparing marketing materials and presentations to attract new investors.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing investors
- Respond to investor queries in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with the investment team to provide regular updates on performance and portfolio
- Prepare marketing materials and presentations for potential investors
- Attend investor meetings and conferences as required
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date investor records
- Assist with other ad-hoc investor relations tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or related field
- 3-6 years of experience in investor relations, preferably in the hedge fund industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential
If you are passionate about the hedge fund industry and have a proven track record in investor relations, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing hedge fund in Hong Kong.