- Help develop new solutions and tools that risk professionals will use to proactively identify risk across the firm.
- Work with analytical tools to gather data, analyze the information and uncover key insights that can be presented through data visualizations
- Participate on audits, investigations, or other special projects that benefit from your domain expertise
- BA/BS, preferably in Technology or related field of study required
- 5-8 years of experience in cybersecurity and information technology risk management, audit with significant experience in information technology controls review; Experience in Data Analytics and experience in financial services audit organization preferred
- Professional risk/audit/compliance/technology-related certifications preferred (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP, CCSP, etc.)
- Demonstrated technical abilities in multiple areas (e.g., cyber security, access management, technology infrastructure and application controls, network and cloud, resiliency, etc.)
- Proficiency in Scripting languages and Basic proficiency of programming languages
- Have proven analytical/problem-solving skills with capability to determine solutions to unusual and complex problems.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, particularly in the workplace savings, retail, and institutional businesses.
- Outstanding interpersonal/communication skills and a willingness to participate in Agile teams.