Are you keen to work in a secure, professional and stable environment? Then now is your chance to be part of a globally acting company. This solid, multinational bank is looking for an IT Analyst (f/m/d) specializing in digitalizing products.
- Join an diverse multicultural team, with people working from countries around the world.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Flexible working hours - you will have the opportunity of working from home or the office.
- 30 plus 2 days' vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary up to €60,000 a year.
- You are responsible for providing technical expertise for the team, making sure the processes are efficient.
- You identify, evaluate, recommend and implement solutions for anything related to the project's operations and processes.
- You will work with functional and technical team members in a scrum team.
- You are the point of contact for anything project related, and will support the team in an effective and efficient way.
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics or related financial fields.
- Proven experience in Business and/or IT Analytics and ideally, web technologies (HTML, AWS, XML, web services).
- Proven project management methodology experience (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum).
- Fluent English (C1) is absolutely essential - any knowledge in German is a definite plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.