Our client a leading American bank, they are expanding their Japan desk and is looking for an experience Japanese equity sales to join them.
- Equity sales client coverage.
- Key revenue producer/driver able to identify new clients whilst serving existing ones.
- Responsible for delivering innovative products to clients.
- Influence and understand client needs.
- Identify new revenue streams.
- Partner effectively with colleagues to deliver the full extent of the firm's products and capabilities. Pursue multi-product outcomes.
- Take strategic view of the equity business and work closely with partners across the equities division to deliver the entire firm to clients.
- Take direct responsibility for the product and revenue generation to target.
- Minimum 6 years' of Equity Sales experience
- Minimum 4 years' experience covering Japanese equities products
- Minimum 4 years' experience covering hedge fund clients
- Able to take direct responsibility for the product and revenue generation to target
- Presentable with good client management skills
- Sound commercial business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with proven experience in communicating with international teams.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills supported by ability to collaborate across team, function and region
- Strong understanding of regulatory environment
- Highly energetic with superior understanding of the firm's clients needs
- Strong connections with senior management in Japan corporates
- Liaise with key stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions and the Japan Headquarter
- Profound understanding of Japanese business mannerisms and proven ability to build relationships across layers in client institutions
Don't hesitate to apply immediately if you feel you are a good fit by calling Maya on 3008 1214