Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re imagine their careers, globally.
Our client is a top investment bank that cover fixed income, equity derivatives, FX, and commodity. They are looking for Java Developer with Calypso background from any industry. It will be a good opportunity for you to join in financial field and have the chance to work within their technology team.
The Java Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing technical solutions to meet the business needs and requirement
- Participating in the whole SLDC process across concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to production, and support.
- Work collaboratively with technology team members both locally and regionally
- Aim to build a product highly valued with Security, Scalability, and High Performance.
The Java Developer should have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years of working experience in Java (Java 8 or above)
- Has working experience in Calypso is a big plus
- Experience driving the full SDLC from software requirement collections, development, and testing
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS
- Good communication in English
Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to move into the fintech and banking industry
- Opportunity to work with the global team and bright mind in industry
If you want to be a key part of an exciting project, feel free to get in touch!