Job Title: Back Office Developer
Our client is a leading prop trading firm with a global presence, headquartered in Hong Kong. Our company has been at the forefront of the industry for over a decade, and we pride ourselves on our innovative and cutting-edge technology solutions. We are looking for a Back Office Developer to join our team and help us maintain and enhance our core trading systems.
As a Back Office Developer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining back-office applications and systems. You will work closely with our trading and operations teams to ensure that our systems are running smoothly and efficiently. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues that arise within the back-office systems.
- Develop and maintain back-office systems using C# and Java.
- Collaborate with trading and operations teams to understand their needs and requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the back-office systems.
- Test and deploy new software releases.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that code meets company standards.
- Document code and maintain technical documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-6 years of experience in C# and Java development.
- Experience with back-office systems and applications.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial markets and trading is a plus.
This role will be based in the Hong Kong office.