- Execute trades to achieve best price within set parameters across multiple execution channels and ensure trades are booked in an accurate and timely manner
- Analyse data, cost analytics and utilise systems to analyse execution data and quality metrics to help enhance trade execution across asset classes.
- Maintain strong working relationships with brokers and counterparties to ensure good trade execution
- Develop, maintain and update relevant investment databases, models, and reports.
- Liaise with Portfolio Managers, Middle Office, Compliance, and IT departments as required
- Contribute to project work to upgrade systems and tools used for managing and analysing execution
- Ideally have between 3-5 years' experience in a trading or investments related field
- Strong quantitative aptitude and IT skills preferably with some coding experience
- The candidate should be a proven self-starter with a strong willingness to develop trading skills across asset classes.
- We are looking for a team player who is enthusiastic, with a good work ethic and flexible approach
- Knowledge of electronic/algo execution, program trading and a good understanding of financial markets would be a plus