An International Financial Services company who Specialises in Global Cash Management Solutions are currently seeking for a KYC Analyst for their Frankfurt branch.
- Protecting tthe company, their clients and potential future client relationships from financial crime risks.
- Anti-financial crime checks are performed as part of the Company's Onboarding process for corporate clients in accordance with applicable legislative, regulatory, and internal requirements.
- CDD and EDD checks for corporate clients, including the KYC procedure, identification and analysis of complicated ownership structures, financial accounts, and transaction patterns.
- Documenting client files in a structured format that meets internal standards.
- Finding areas for improvement in the onboarding process.
- Helping with the preparation and administration of data and information for internal and external audits.
- Supporting with training of employees.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Someone who has conducted in EDD and CDD with corporate client for at least 1 year.
- Proactive, with the ability to operate well in a fast-paced and high-pressure workplace. Excellent awareness of red flags and financial crime typologies applicable to the payments and FX space.
- Effective critical thinking abilities, as well as the ability to solve problems on one's own
- Someone with the ability to work in a team enviornent, as well as in a remote enviornment.