Lead Architect/Engineer - Unicorn Tech Firm
A unicorn regional technology firm seeks a lead architect/engineer to join the business in Singapore.
The platform is a market leading e-commerce unicorn firm that focuses on airline ticketing and hotel booking services. The role will be a technical and hands-on role which will be responsible for designing, building, improving or maintaining the firm's web applications, backend systems and data API.
The firm is looking to expand into exciting areas in the lifestyle space and is a great opportunity for a talented architect or engineer to advance their career in a rapidly growing unicorn firm.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Lead Architect/Engineer:
- Work in cross-functional teams in a flat organisational structure to build, design, improve or maintain the firm's web applications, third-party data integration, data API and backend systems
- Work on the firm's search engine including its pricing engine, business processing engine and reservation engine.
- Explore exciting new projects in a collaborative, startup environment.
Requirements of the Senior Risk Consultant:
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering.
- A strong understanding of cloud computing, service oriented architecture and scalable system design.
- Strong intercultural communication skills.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)