Digitalization and IT are everywhere. Risk management and data driven decision making are fast becoming the most sought after place to build a career within the banking world. You want to link those two fields and work as a technological pioneer within a bank that is multinational and diverse? Apply now and shape the IT Risk Department from the early days.
What my client company has to offer:
- Top data experts around the globe.
- A team of high level ambition combined with a clear vision.
- A stable, successful company with an innovative and driven IT risk department.
- Company incentives like food vouchers, summer and winter parties.
- A strong works council that ensures all employees' rights.
- Support for training and personal development.
- Flexible working hours.
- A competitive compensation up to 100,000 €.
- As a lead BI developer you work closely with data scientists and engineers, as well as colleagues from the business and develop advanced analytics tools.
- You code and develop data pipelines and further develop the database for sets of unique risk data using Python, R, SQL and Oracle.
- You help to refine base algorithms that translate data into actionable insights for the risk teams around the globe.
- You are highly involved in topics related to the development of the data BI and risk data stratetgies in regards to design, maintenance, migrations, administration and configuration.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Physics, Math or related quantitative field.
- 4+ years of highly relevant practical experience in BI development, data warehouse development, database engineering or data engineering.
- Fluent in Python and SQL.
- Key database design skills within an Oracle environment.
- Good understanding of visualization.
- Exceptional English communication skills.
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your current CV or reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann.