A top Financial Security firm, that specializes in financial and investment advisory, asset protection, and financial planning, is looking to bring on a Lead IT Auditor to their team in Milwaukee,WI.
Ideal candidates have 4-7 years of experience within IT/cybersecurity audit and have in-depth knowledge conducting audits on IT infrastructure, data systems, applications, and cybersecurity frameworks. In this role, you will lead the execution of the audit plan, leading multiple concurrent audits, and preparing recommendations to further strengthen the firms IT controls library. This position will act as an individual contributor and function as a senior member of the IT Audit team.
- Lead IT audit engagements covering it infrastructure, cybersecurity and data systems
- Work closely with the Senior Audit Director to identify control gaps and develop plans for remediation
- Amend the design of cybersecurity infrastructure based on audit findings and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prepare and report audit findings and make recommendations for the remediation of control gaps
- 4-7 years of experience in IT Audit
- Bachelor's degree in finance, computer science, or another related field
- Familiarity with SOX and the Model Audit Rule
- Experience leading end-to-end audit engagements
- Strong ability working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills