We are currently working with a full-service commercial bank that is seeking an experienced banking attorney to join their Legal team. This position is a growth hire and will give you the opportunity to be a key contributor to a reputable firm that is considered one of the Best Banks in America. This position will play a critical role in supporting its growing banking division and have the opportunity to support and advise on various business lines. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to be part of a collaborative team and receive mentorship internally, while also having the opportunity to work closely with key executives.
- Draft, review, and negotiate key documents relating to deposit banking, secured transactions, non-disclosure agreements, and general corporate matters.
- Support the Legal team and provide though leadership on matters related to the business of a commercial bank and broker-dealer, including structuring and documenting a variety of banking transactions.
- Provide support and advice on various federal and state regulations applicable to the bank and its subsidiaries.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 3+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within a commercial bank
- Experienced with legal and regulatory matters related to commercial banks, including U.S. & NY banking laws.
- Preferred familiarity with general business law, corporate law, trusts and estates law.
If you are interested in the Legal Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume