One of Europe's largest private banks are currently looking to hire new Legal Counsel to join their team of five banking lawyers.
- You will be working on legal related cases for the bank including management and customer's cases from complaints to legal procedures
- You will be working on drafting and checking contracts of debit and loan applications
- The role would involve non-criminal and non-regulatory government inquiries as well
- Legal assistance for various projects and processes
- Being a key contact to senior stakeholders such as the Board of Directors
- 4+ years of experience as a legal counsel within a bank or a financial service firm or an auditing firm and additional legal IT experience is an advantage
- Completed a Swiss legal degree or equivalent experience
- Native/Bilingual level German and very good knowledge of English, any additional languages is an advantage
- Independent, organized and resilient as well as a team player
If you want to become the next Legal Counsel get in touch with Omar Bondakji at Selby Jennings!