- Responsible for the sale across different product portfolio (edible oils, dairy products, baking ingredients, frozen food etc.).
- Execute Sales & Marketing strategy for these products in Singapore market
- Study and gather market intelligence on customer preferences, trends, competition, products etc and advice the management on relevant initiatives to identify and seize opportunities.
- Increase market share in identified markets through regular customer engagement and building customer awareness of value proposition.
- Establish / strengthen a strong distributor network to support marketing and sales objectives.
- Identify and expand presence in through appropriate sales and distribution channels.
- Design marketing campaigns relevant to specific markets and channels.
- Review and recommend customer relationship management practices to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- University / College degree is a must
- At least 5-8 years of comparable work experience;
- Enterprising and committed;
- Strategic insight;
- Good command of English, spoken and written;
- Proficiency in other languages is an advantage;
- Affinity with the food industry with strong relationships built;