Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Private Equity clients in funding acquisitions, refinancings and recapitalisations
- Maximising the efficiency on capital structures for clients
- Assisting on refinancing and restructuring with existing teams within the bank
- Working with and preparation of financial models, analysing market trends and research, pitch books, maintaining loan databases
- Mentoring, motivating and training juniors.
The successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in debt advisory or leveraged finance, preferably from a reputable institution. (DCM, Structured Finance and Credit Analysts are not as strong but may be considered)
- Proficiency in IT skills
- A drive to learn and thrive under pressure in a highly meritocratic culture
- Strong communication skills and ability to represent a wide range of communities
- Fluency in French or German is a plus
- ACA or Masters qualification is a plus
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity and you want further your career in European Debt Advisory at an established bank, apply now!