A Multi Strategy Hedge Fund is hiring a senior Risk Manager to cover the Global Equity Long/Short business.
This individual will join a lean team overseeing portfolio construction and risk management for over 50 PM teams across the US, EMEA, and APAC regions.
The firm views risk management as an integral value-add to risk-aware portfolio structure, so this hire will work directly with the business to enhance Equity strategies.
- Identify and monitor key risk and PnL drivers for global equity portfolios
- Challenge front office decisions and enforce risk limits
- Enhance investment strategy through factor analysis and risk decomposition
- Partner with Portfolio Managers and Traders to identify new investment ideas and opportunities
- 7+ years of front office risk management
- Equity Trading/PM experience strongly preferred
- Masters or PhD in Quant Discipline
- Development of equity factor models/research and select risk factors
- Proficiency in Python or C++ and SQL