I am working with a top regional Investment Bank and Asset Management firm based in Dubai that is in need of new analysts and associates.
This team will expose you to some of the most high-profile transactions in the region, and they are growing aggressively due to a particularly high deal flow. The group are noted for an emphasis on a collegiate, high performing and entrepreneurial environment within their firm while providing full exposure to origination and execution-related responsibilities.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- Additional responsibilities as required
- A bachelor's degree from a top ranked global university.
- Prior IB/Asset Management/M&A experience
- 2+ years of experience from a reputable Investment Bank
- Enthusiasm and understanding of the regional M&A market
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention to detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.