I am working with a International M&A mid-market Advisory Boutique specialising in the Knowledge Economy, Human Capital and IT services, looking to hire a Senior Analyst and an Associate to join their team in London to assist in the firm's continued growth.
If you are an Senior Analyst / Associate level candidate coming from a strong financial analysis background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
Candidates with a background in M&A transactions will be considered, ideally from a reputable bank. They are also willing to consider top candidates in related fields that are looking to break into Investment Banking.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions
- Supporting the transaction processes from beginning to end
- Cross-border deals with international teams
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses.
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- At least 18 months of M&A experience from a reputable Investment Bank or Boutique.
Excellent analytical and modelling skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
If you are looking to join and M&A Advisory Boutique specializing in Human Capital and IT services and Consulting, fit the above requirements and are interested in continuing a career in M&A, please apply!