My client, a leading international Investment Bank specialised in the Consumer space are expanding their M&A team in London for a strong Investment Banking (M&A) Associate.
Leading in their space, with an exceptional culture/work-life balance whilst working with top clients on end-to-end M&A transactions.
If you're an M&A Associate, looking for a new role who is passionate about the Consumer sector - apply below!
- Work on end-to-end M&A transactions
- Perform extensive financial/valuation analyses to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions and capital raising transactions.
- Research and perform financial modelling, such as DCF models
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of potential and live transactions
- Assist in the development, production and delivery of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- Support senior bankers in pitching to clients and winning new business
- Bachelors degree in Finance or related subject
- Strong M&A deal experience from either an Investment Bank, Boutique or Top Accountancy platform (Lead Advisory team)
- Consumer experience is not required, but an interested in Consumer/Food & Beverages as well as an understanding of the market will be necessary
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Motivated to develop long term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Team player with great interpersonal skills