Currently looking for Associates or VPs for a leading International Bank's Generalist M&A team in London. This is not a mere M&A execution focused role but one that will involve origination responsibilities due to the flat entrepreneurial nature of this team.
This team are Generalist but emphasis key sectors like TMT, Industrials, Infrastructure/Renewables etc. while providing broad geographical exposure covering transactions in a pan-European, UK M&A & Latin America view. They are in urgent in need of more mid-senior candidates due to a very high deal flow.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Lead responsibility to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and work alongside the senior Directors
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Strong M&A exposure from a reputable institution is ideal
- Exposure to noted Sectors/Industry groups and Public M&A would be a bonus
- Extensive experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- Regulated role requiring existing or historical CF30 or Certification with the FCA as a minimum and Certification will be arranged as part of the role
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution
If you are an investment banker looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!