An industry-leading, global hedge fund is looking for an experienced Macro Desk Quant (either Equities, Rates or FX backgrounds are recommended). You'd come and join one of their newest pods in London.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of most respected individuals in this space. You'd be responsible for developing and testing systematic trading strategies using statistical analysis to build and refine trading signals by conducting research on historical data sets.
- Working on a mixture of building analytics, market data analytics and research on systematic signals.
- Supporting the senior PMs and engaging in the full research cycle, from idea generation to execution.
- Develop models and valuation strategies, and improve existing ones.
- Working closely with the trading desk to support their work.
- An MSc/PhD in a quantitative discipline.
- 2+ years' experience in working with large data sets and conducting statistical analysis/research
- Strong programming skills (Python, C++, Java)
- A passion for the global financial markets.
- Exposure to machine learning techniques (Deep Learning and/or High-Performance Computing is a plus)