A top credit consumer provider is in search of an Credit Risk Manager with an extensive background in credit risk strategy/analytics. The company is one of the nation's leading personal installment loan firms and is committed to improving the financial wellbeing of hardworking individuals. You will have the opportunity to expand your portfolio by collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop credit risk strategies from the ground up and speak with internal stakeholders to implement those strategies.
- Developing and Implementing Origination, Servicing, and Collections strategies
- Develop and Design the analytical function to optimize the loan production
- Data-driven analysis reporting that influences current experiments and new tests.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- 7+ years of experience
- Master's Degree in a Quantitative Field (PhD preferred)
- Strong skill set (Python/SAS/SQL/R)
- Previous experience with credit risk strategy/analytics
- Health care
- Tuition reimbursement
- HYBRID role