Job Title: Senior Marketing Associate | Private Equity
Salary: £70k - £80k
An exciting London based Private Equity Investment Management firm with £3bn in AUM are hiring a Senior Marketing Associate who has previous experience in Private Equity.
The company specialise in sustainable African investments and invest in a wide range of products across Africa with the view of developing them for the good of the people who will use them. If you are passionate about making a difference then apply to join this progressive and innovative company.
Some of the main responsibilities include,
- Drafting materials for current and prospective client presentations as well as attending various meetings such as AGM's
- Researching potential new investors in order to develop new opportunities for the company
- Helping with the firms marketing and PR strategy
- Organising and then attending various client meetings and responding to requests of information from investors
- Tracking and updating data across marketing communication channels
The Ideal will candidate will have,
- At least 4 years marketing experience within an Investment Management Private Equity firm
- Experience interfacing directly with current or potential investors
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to project manage and to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Any Fluency in French is a bonus!
If this sounds like you, then don't hesitate to apply!