Key responsibilities of the Position:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of high quality model risk management framework.
- Developing and maintaining a the banks training programme for the Independent Validation Unit.
- Actively contributing to training resources but conducting gap analyses to identify policy improvements.
- Liaising with Senior management and Key Stakeholders to ensure frameworks are understood and embedded.
Key requirements of the Position:
- An in-depth knowledge of SR11-7 and regulatory expectations for Model risk management.
- Strategic analytical skills for key decision making
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to present.