Leading International Bank looking to expand their Nordic DCM team for a passionate financial intern or analyst who is motivated by the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Bank are executing a growth project in their DCM team to invest in future talent providing unparalleled responsibility. If you are a Nordic language speaking financial analyst interested in the DCM space, this is the opportunity for you.
- Provide general marketing material production support for DCM officers, including RfPs.
- Support with ad-hoc tasks including issuer profiles and new issue data analysis.
- Follow market trends and investor behaviour in order to adjust recommendations and slides
- Support communication between departments (Transaction Management, DCM, Syndicate, Fixed Income, Compliance, etc ).
- Prepare deal summaries, bond rotation tables, league tables and primary market analytical trends.
- Remain up to date on developments in credit markets and drivers as well as macro environment
- More broadly focuses on supporting all areas of the business from coverage to Advisory output including pricing matrices, league tables, RFP support applying knowledge of multiple sectors and disciplines. Support to other coverage officers in DCM where necessary including in the deal execution process.
- Expected to be flexible with business needs, and undertake any other duties reasonably requested.
- Fluent Nordic language skills (reading, writing and speaking)
- Creative and quick learner with attention to detail.
- Intellectual capacity to research new product developments and articulate findings in written and verbal format
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and under strict deadlines. Ability to multi-task
- A solid understanding of corporate finance, credit ratings, financial analysis as they impact our key client base.
- Knowledge of Fixed income market key drivers and keen interest in financial markets
- Strong proficiency in MS Office is essential (especially Powerpoint, Excel - VBA is an advantage) and Bloomberg and other market data providers (e.g. Dealogic)
- Ability to work across regions and cultures