An energy conglomerate is looking for an Oil Trading Operator to support their growing trading activities. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced operator looking to be part of an active trading house.
Trading Operator (Across the barrel), Trading House, Singapore
Responsibilities: (Includes but not limited to)
- Execute cargo movements in compliance to Sales/Purchase contracts
- Handle all trade related support activities: documentation, liaising with internal and external stakeholder, etc
- Engage in vessel scheduling and documentation
- Work closely with traders on logistics and operations matter
- Miscellaneous tasks assigned by management team
- At least 5 years of experience in oil trading operations
- Good knowledge of the commodity markets, specifically in oil products across the barrel
- Interact with Traders to understand and implement their direction in market strategies and to help maximize the value of their strategies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, networking skills, and written communication skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.