A multi strat hedge fund with over $5B AUM is looking to hire an Operational Resiliency Team Lead to sit in its New York office. The fund covers all asset classes and runs a mix of fundamental and systematic strategies including L/S equity, global macro and fixed income, convertible/volatility arbitrage, event driven, and quant strategies across both equity and credit.
This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining a new Business Continuity Plan for the fund and the ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in Risk Management, Business Continuity, or Operational Resiliency; strong project management skills; and the ability to work closely across the business and communicate with / influence senior stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a new Business Continuity Plan to ensure effectiveness is maintained in the event that business operations are disrupted
- Work closely with Senior Management across the firm to identify critical functions
- Conduct regular testing of the plan & run risk assessments
- Communicate with all departments of the firm (IT, Legal, Compliance, etc.) to ensure the plan is understood and that all operations are properly included
- 3+ years of experience in Risk Management, Business Continuity, or Operational Resiliency
- Strong background in project management is preferred
- Excellent communicator who can work closely with and influence senior stakeholders