Partner - Wealth Manager or Financial Adviser
This senior role is with a fast growing and Multi-Award Winning UK Wealth Management firm that has been based in London for over 15 years. They bring pure independent advice to meet the needs of their clients while providing advisers with the best possible client proposition leaving you free to be yourself.
The Partner will:
- Provide financial and investment advice to deliver a solution in the best interests of the customer.
- Build their own practice while remaining truly supported to succeed.
- Build effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Take a holistic view of your finances and work with you to fully understand your financial aspirations.
- Introduce clients to independent investment strategies and work with clients to develop a bespoke financial plan using appropriate guidance tools depending on specific requirements.
- Experience working within Wealth Management or an investment firm.
- Experience in managing a client portfolio of at least £20m.
- The ability to acquire new business and also work with a transferable book of clients.
- Must be RDR/CISI/IAD/PCIAM Level 4 Minimum.
- Chartered Financial Planner qualification is a bonus.