The client we are working with is a top tier U.S. Investment Bank looking to build out their Physical Commodities Operations team. This position will sit in the New York City office and work with the Physical Power Operations group.
- Assist with onboarding of new structured US physical power business
- Work with Sales and Trading team around existing transactions and new business
- Monitor payments and receipts, invoicing clients, and daily reconciliation of customer account balances
- Develop and manage structured excel models to help with business support and reconciliations
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Business, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an operations support role
- Experience working within any U.S. ISO
- Analytical mindset and capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment