Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive client support services to Team Leader / RMs in executing a broad range of banking and investment transactions for Private Banking clients.
- Provide concise and relevant information flow and execute all client transactions and administrative needs accurately and on a timely basis (information flow and client requests might include but not be limited to exchange rate requests, referral letters).
- Support TL/RMs to complete sales documentation and related processes (e.g. client profiling / KYC diligence) and input such information together with deal information into data capture and / or transaction processing systems.
- Assist TL/RMs in preparing Business Credit Application, financial review documentation and other customer correspondence as and when required.
- Support TL/RMs in attending to and follow-up on customer service issues with clients and internal departments, and in all cases report and escalate customer complaints to management in accordance with established procedures. Failure to report and escalate complaints will result in disciplinary action
- Handle and ensure client document and reporting comply with internal process standards.