We are currently working with a global Private Equity firm that predominantly invests across growth and buyout opportunities in the Pan-Asian region. Managing a multi-billion USD AUM , the firm has a portfolio of notable investments and cross-border deals.
As part of their expansion, they are building a new team to enter Southeast Asia markets, and are thus seeking two Private Equity professionals to break into these markets.
This is a new opportunity to lead a team into new markets and you will be given high autonomy to screen investment opportunities on behalf of the group. Successful candidates will gain deep insight into the Asian Private Equity industry and a wide range of investment skills by working closely with a team of seasoned Private Equity professionals.
Based in Singapore, this position covers investments across Southeast Asia, particularly in Indonesia and Vietnam.
Responsibilities of Private Equity Associate / Vice-President:
- Drive origination strategy and activities in Southeast Asia.
- Lead due diligence, transaction structuring, legal negotiation/ documentation and closing of investment opportunities.
Requirements of Private Equity Associate / Vice-President:
- At least 2 years of experience in a reputable global PE firm. Candidates with more than 5 years of relevant experience will be considered for a Vice President role.
- Experience with buyout deals with LBO modelling skills required.
- Ability to work with autonomy and lead a team.
- Requires candidates to interact closely with business stakeholders in Indonesia, Vietnam.
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number R22110941).