A LMM firm in South Florida is looking for a Private Equity Associate to join their tight knit investment team for an early Summer 2023 start! The firm is currently in process of launching their second fund after their highly successful first.
Private Equity Associate Responsibilities:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
Private Equity Associate Requirements:
- 6+ months of Private Equity experience at a reputable firm
- Preferred experience in industrials or consumer space
- Bachelors degree from an accredited University
- Willingness and drive to be hands on and collaborative directly with entire investment team
- Possesses excellent modeling skills
If you or someone you know fits this description and would love to advance their career, please do not hesitate to apply for this Private Equity Associate now!