A Lower Middle-Market Private Equity firm is looking to expand their team with a Private Equity Associate. They are located in North Carolina and focus on transactions in the consumer & retail and business services industry. This is a very entrepreneurial firm that provides an environment for growth and hands-on transaction experience. As an Associate, you will play an integral role in all aspects of the deal process.
Private Equity Associate Responsibilities:
- Diligence and execute private equity investment opportunities and transactions across various industries
- Create research-based industry reports to identify attractive areas of investment opportunity and competitive analyses
- Financial modeling including analysis of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios
- Create investment presentations and transactions memos regarding new investment opportunities
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments
- Maintain deal pipeline to memorialize all screened investment opportunities
- Participate in fund raising presentations and marketing
Private Equity Associate Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking experience
- Previous experience investing in the business services, technology, healthcare, industrials, or financial services industry
- Strong GPA from an accredited University
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are looking to transition into Private Equity or for a new challenge, please apply!