A leading Private Equity firm based out of Chicago, IL is looking to add an Associate to their team next summer and has actively started interviewing. The firm specializes in industrial, business services, manufacturing, and logistics. The firm is currently closing its latest fund which will be north of $500 million and accounts for over $2 billion in assets under management.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well as broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Financial modeling, valuation analysis, and returns analysis for potential investment targets
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle-market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in Aerospace & Defense, Industrials, or Business Services