Title: Associate, Private Equity (Technology) - San Francisco
Company Summary: A leading UMM private equity firm is looking to add an Associate to their team in San Francisco! You will play a critical role in growing the firm's technology investing strategy in the while continuing to build relationships with industry leaders!
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across the technology sector
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of relevant investment banking, consulting and/or private equity experience
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!