A LMM Private Equity firm based out of Tampa, FL is looking at adding a Vice President to their growing firm in 2023!
Private Equity Vice President Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain deal databases by identifying potential targets and preparing company specific due diligence reports and analysis
- Conduct market and industry research
- Profile investment opportunities and take a leading role in research and analysis on propective investments
Private Equity Vice President Qualifications:
- Strong M&A and deal execution experience from a top investment bank and private equity firm
- Outstanding financial modeling and analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to confortably interact with senior management
If you are interested in the Private Equity Vice President role, please do not hesitate to apply now!