12-15 years of work experience in an established insurer or buy-side asset owner involved in managing alternative investments. Relevant experience in structuring, fund of fund or direct investment in private credit, real estate and/or private equity is necessary.
- Degree holder in related disciplines with 15+ years' relevant experience in investment/research function
- Self-disciplined, eager to learn, and organised
- Genuine enthusiasm for financial markets, Macroeconomics, and alternatives investing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Advanced users of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint