- Analyze and solve issues with static data, market data, pricing, risk, and PnL.
- Maintain equity derivatives real-time pricing and risk system.
- Interact with various stakeholders including traders, risk managers, and middle offie.
Must Haves Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of pricing and risk functionalities of a trading system
- Excellent communication skills & team player
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environment
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as Python, Groovy, etc.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in working with Equity Derivatives Pricing and Risk applications is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Equities, Futures, FX, Fixed Income and their derivatives is desirable
- Working knowledge of vendor data products such as Bloomberg, Reuters, and/or MarkIT
- Self-starter and critical thinker, takes ownership of own projects and makes improvement suggestions for the entire infrastructure.
- Proactive, assertive and attentive to details.