You are always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are keen to produce technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy. Do you want to work for one of the most successful German banks? Apply now!
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Become the expert to go to and help to realize new bank IT applications.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- Work in a new designed office in the heart of Berlin.
- A stable, successful and innovative Bank with an excellent work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and great working from home policy.
- 160 days per year working in EU option.
- 30 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- You deal with internal and external stakeholder to develop digital products.
- You will optimize the products through market research and analysing data.
- You will create and realize user journeys and take over project management tasks with regards to the further development and expansion of applications.
- You maintain proactive communication in requirements and incident management.
- You deliver prioritized tool initiatives and ensure regular problem solving, tracking and de-bottlenecking including communication with the customers.
- You prepare and hold workshops for clients and user of the digital products.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- Some work experience within the field of managing the development of IT applications, e.g. as an IT Product Manager, IT Product Owner, IT Project Manager, IT Consultant, IT Business Analyst.
- Good English and good German.
- Ideally experience in using tools/techniques like Confluence, Jira, UML, BPMN, Scrum, Kanban.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Alina Kapustina. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.