You are always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are keen to produce technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy. Do you want to work for one of the most successful German banks? Then join this modern Bank in Berlin for the next step in your career.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- Work in a new designed office in the heart of Berlin.
- An excellent work-life balance, with flexible working hours and 2 days working from home.
- 30 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary up to €65,000 including bonus depending on experience.
- You collaborate with other cross functional departments to make sure product development is delivered smoothly.
- You create and realize user journeys and take over project management tasks with regards to the further development and expansion of applications.
- You are the contact person for internal and external users as well as stakeholders and maintain proactive communication in requirements and incident management.
- You deliver prioritized tool initiatives and ensure regular problem solving, tracking and de-bottlenecking including communication with the customers.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or related fields.
- Proven experience in sales, cost planning and/or cost accounting.
- Proven experience working in the financial services industry, ideally in savings.
- Strong communication skills in both German and English (C1).
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.