My client, a leading global International Investment Bank, is looking to make the hire of a focused Investment banking Analyst to join their industry-leading Project Finance team based in London.
The Project Finance group oversees financing and advisory services for energy projects worldwide. The team work with clients across the renewables, thermal power, energy infrastructure and oil & gas sectors with the aim of supporting the transition to a low carbon and sustainable global economy.
If you are an Analyst or entry level candidate coming from a strong financial analysis background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
Transaction support to the relevant deal team leader on advisory and arranging mandates, to include:
- Build and run financial models as necessary
- Input and review of due diligence reports
- Credit analysis and assistance with preparation of credit applications
- Review and structuring of project documentation
- Preparation of presentations
- Manage admin requirements including internal pricing, client on-boarding, KYC, permanent supervision etc
- Must have experience with cash flow modeling
- Project Finance or Energy Advisory experience is preferred, Either in current role or through internships
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in a career in Project Finance with an industry leading team, please apply!