My Client is a leading European Investment Bank that has a good reputation of being the most respected financial institution with a global presence across 40 countries.
As a Project Manager for the Asia Market Post Trade team, you have the opportunity to work closely Front, Middle and Back office users to manage requirements and change delivey covering front office support work, growth initiatives and regulatory mandates within the APAC region (Singapore, Japan, HK, China and India)
- Become an Subject Matter Expert by gaining and maintaining in depth knowledge of Post Trade applications and regional flows for each business and product class
- Work closely with Software Development and QA Teams to ensure user requirements are clearly developed and understood
- Participate in gathering development and testing estimates and include these in formal project plans
- Managing various stakeholders across the FO, Operations, Risk Finance and Global Technology
- Strong Experience in Project Management and Business Analysis skills
- Good Understanding of full cycle of end to end processing within the Investment Bank
- Prior background / experience in Post Trade Technology teams such as payments, reconciliations, conformations and reporting
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or reach out directly!