We are partnered with a leading global investment bank and financial services firm who is looking to add a controls professional to provide oversight to their non - financial risks and compliance risks. Your primary responsibility will be to conduct reviews of risk and control assessments to ensure adherence to monitoring and testing standards.
- Guides the firm's management and provides oversight of non-financial risks to ensure that the day-to-day operations are sustainable and resilient.
- Conducting reviews of risk and control assessments to ensure adherence to M&T procedures and standards.
- Help support the various work streams within the teams remit such as Control Assurance Review System, Dynamic Risk Assessment, Compliance Risk Assessment, non financial risk metrics, issues, and incidents.
- Proven work experience of 3-6 years performing risk and control assessments or audit related work
- Attention to detail and quality driven personality
- Able to communicate optimally across all mediums (e.g. email, intra-office messaging, phone, etc)
- Teammate with a willingness to extend beyond core responsibilities to ensure the department meets its stated goals and objectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
*REMOTE WORKING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN AGREED AMOUNT OF DAYS PER WEEK