A top American Investment Bank is looking to build out their Quantitative Modeling and Applied Data Science teams in their offices across New York, Chicago, Wilmington, and Ohio, hiring at all levels from associate to ED!
The firm's newly-formed team consisting of quant experts and data scientists focus their support on modeling across finance, marketing, and operations and provide crucial activities that help the business navigate and deploy the necessary business decisions for the firm.
These teams will be sitting in the firm's Machine Learning Center of Excellence, using the latest machine learning and AI technology to provide modeling support across a number of business lines for the firm.
Some of the models these positions will cover range from machine learning statistical models, forecasting models, and deposit models, to predictive models, NLP models, and optimization models.
Other responsibilities will involve a hand in the end-to-end model development process, having exposure across data collection, development, documentation, and deployment, and covering all modeling methodologies for the respective industry and group.
The firm is looking for quantitative and hands-on technical candidates with prior experience in machine learning model development, and advanced degrees in statistics, mathematical functions, and quantitative finance ranging from the Executive Director level to the associate level.
- Lead/assist with the development and implementation for models and tools contributing to consumer and business products
- Covering the end-to-end model development process
- Working cross-functionally with different teams and divisions of the Center of Excellence
- Covering all modeling methodologies across the respective areas of coverage
- Prior and extensive experience in machine learning model development
- Advanced degrees in statistics, mathematics, quantitative finance, etc.
- Strong technical and coding skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills