A German bank is seeking a Senior Ratings Specialist to join their growing team in Berlin. You will drive the development of Credit Risk Methodology & Framework, and be responsible for the monitoring of the rating / risk processes of the bank. In the context of IRB modelling, your main task would be to redevelop all of the ratings systems this year, in accordance with the ECB. This is a senior position on the team with a clear path for progression
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the Rating Methodology and Risk processes
- Be a key person in identifying and implementing key regulatory requirements
- Participate in the Rating process for the Retail portfolio and technical projects related to the Risk Control Unit
- In the context of IRB modelling, engage in the model development of the PD and LGD for the Retail portfolio
- Monitoring of the risk measurement methods used to estimate PD and LGD
- Participate in the rating process and the technical
- continuous monitoring and adaptation to
- regulatory requirements, especially ECB and EBA Guidelines regarding rating and risk systems.
- Accompanying audits by the banking supervisory authorities
- Guide and advise junior members on the team
- Advanced degree or equivalent in a mathematical, physical or econometric field.
- 3 or more years' experience working in Risk Modelling or Risk Controlling, and strong understanding of IRB models
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory requirements in context of Credit Risk
- German speaking