A highly regarded, national law practice group is seeking to add a Real Estate Associate to their team in Richmond, VA to support acquisitions with a focus on renewable energy project transactions. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work with a fast-paced and dynamic real estate practice group while gaining a tremendous amount of hands-on knowledge of the renewable energy field within real estate.
The Real Estate Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree with focus in Real Estate, Finance, or related field
- 3-8 years of commercial real estate experience
- Expertise in real estate finance, acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, and development
- Experience with real estate aspects of renewable energy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills